Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tick Tock...

Have you ever been somewhere and you wanted to know what time it was, but you were too lazy to reach for your phone? or have you ever wanted to know the time, but your phone is no where in sight? or how about you need to figure out a time and you needed to look @ a clock to get it right, but all you had was the digital one on your phone??

Well I answered yes to ALL three, because I HATE wanting to know what time it was and find out...

This is why I always wear a watch...
Its a must for me...
I cant leave home without one
Its like an attachment to my arm...

I am addicted to watches...I will look @ your feet (@ shoes) and your wrist (for your watch) before I look @ your face!


Also I cant stand people who wear their watches and the face of the watch is not on the TOP of their wrist, but on the opposite side...how are people suppose to see your watch...well my watch cost too much and looks TOO good to keep to myself, so I wear it on the TOP for all too see...LOL


Also, I feel that a MAN should always wear a watch, to me, it just makes them look so masculine and sexy...I love watches and I love men, so why not combine them? LOL

Well here are some really great looking watches...feel free to purchase one for me... LOL

This Is My CURRENT Watch
This Ish Is FIYAH...I Cant Really
Tell Time, But Its HAWT..
I Sooo Want It!

























This Watch Would Be HAWT,
If I Was IRISH

This is my HS & College Watch

























Well As You Can See...I LOVE Watches....

If you love them as much as me...tell me your favorite brand, color, style..

#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*


No comments:

Post a Comment