Sunday, August 15, 2010

---> Drops Mic <---

Well, alot of you all have wondered where I got my closing signature...*DROPS MIC*...from that I add to ALL my statuses, well Im about to let you all in on the secret, if you dont already know! :-)

Well, one of my favorite movies are one of the BEST movies ever made... COMING TO AMERICA...





I know many of you have seen it, its hilarious and they messed up when they made it in a DVD version...yes I have the COMING TO AMERICA on DVD...I bought it from $5 from wal-mart out one of these huge bins of movies. The day I came across it, I thought I hit the freakin JACK POT...my friend that was with me thought I had lost my mind, he was actually alittle embarrassed to be around me. Because when I found I started screaming and jumping up and down. I was extremely happy, because when my mom bought it on VHS when I was in high school, I literally watched this movie EVERYDAY after school, I knew the entire movie, word for word...LMBO...I love this movie...


SOOOOOO, here is a clip of the movie and you will see where I got my infamous DROPS MIC...becuse before Randy Watson exited the stage...he DROPPED THE MIC...LMBO








Well, now you all know where I got it from...one of the FUNNIEST scenes in the movie...and an all time CLASSIC...

But, Its my signing off signature...So PLEASE STOP STEALING IT...be ORIGINAL and find one of your own!!!!


#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment