Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One BIG Happy FAMILY

This is dedicated to my family!

Alot of you know how HUGE my family is, but some of you don't!

Guess I'll Share With You :-)


Well In All I Have:



My Parents (My HEROES):


Herbert L. And Helen J. Mungin, Sr. (Still Together After 36 Years)


Siblings:

  • Troy (Donna)
  • Herbert, Jr (Alexis)
  • Sharay

Nieces:

  • ShaQuana (Troy)
  • Jalyn (Troy)
  • Tronasha (Troy)

Nephew:

  • Justice (Herbert, Jr)

Grandmothers:

  • Lucille (Nathaniel...deceased) (Mother)
  • Sarah (Arthur...deceased) (Father)


13 Uncles:

  • Thomas (Flo)
  • Jeff
  • Harold
  • Luther (Phyllis)
  • Jimmy (Sandra)
  • Ernest (Michelle)
  • Carl (Patricia Ann)
  • Lamont (Quantrinaye)
  • Big Harold (Deceased) (Barbara)
  • Bobby
  • Darryl (Deceased) (Shirley)
  • Louis (Pearl)
  • Glenn (Ann) ???
12 Aunts
  • Viola
  • Patricia
  • Flo
  • Phyllis
  • Sandra
  • Michelle
  • Patricia Ann
  • Quantrinaye (??) LOL
  • Barbara (Deceased)
  • Shirley
  • Pearl
  • Ann ???
And I have too many first, second, third, etc cousins to name...


The list goes on and on, because they are so many friends of the family and there are so many grand aunts and uncles...I LOVE that I Have A HUGE Family because holidays are the BEST...there is NEVER a dull moment AT ALL...My grandmothers are funny and my grandfathers are deceased...wish they were here...but their stories live on...LOL

The stories I hear from my uncles and aunts, our grandfathers were absolute clowns...now I see where I get it from...wish I couldve really had a chance to meet them and hang with them...they wouldve made life more fun...LOL

I want my child to have this when they grow up...I would love twins...hopefully I'll get them, since my grandfather was a twin :-)

Welp, Thats All For Now, Wanted To Share My Love Of My Family With You All...

Some Of The Family;

SOME Cousins And I
Family
Granny, Aunts, And Daddy

SOME Of My Uncles And Mommy (in yellow)






















#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment