Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cover My FEET...

Aye Yo, another thing that I am obsessed with is --->

SOCKS....

I LOVE socks...

I became obsessed with socks when I was in high school...I bought my first pair of socks from dollar general...yes dollar general...I went in there to buy a poster for my school project and I saw it...it was all pink with yellow polka dots...and I instantly fell in love. and then on top of that, it was only a $1...so I really thought I hit the mother load...LOL...after that, every store I went in, I searched for socks...wal-mart, kmart, dollar general, family dollar, the mall, sneaker stores, etc...EVERY WHERE...I was addicted to colorful socks...

At one point I was known for my socks, my friends would actually ask to see what socks I had on that day, they would laugh at me all the time, but in a fun way....

So Here Are Some Socks That I HAVE and LIKE:

My INFAMOUS Star Socks!














Well as you can see, that I DONT like dull socks, I LIKE bright vibrant colors that stand out and make people stop and say "HEY COOL SOCKS" LOL....

Do you have a sock drawer like me? do you have all white and black socks? Or are your socks as bright and fun as mine?

Let Me Know!!!

#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment