Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Splash Of Color...

I just started this new trend with myself...I just started getting manicures and pedicures...at one time, the smell of polish use to make me literally sick and polish use to make my hands irritable...I guess it was all in my mind...

Because NOW...I love to get manicures and pedicures...nothing pleases me more than to look @ my hands and feet and see them polished and matching. Its the little simple things that make me smile from day to day.

Now I Must admit, I HATE sitting there for them to dry and no matter what I do or how long I let them dry, I always mess something up, not anything big, but some small nick, some where!


Here Are Some Of My FAVORITE Colors To Use And My Favorite Brand Of Polish!!!




















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




As you all can see, I LOVE colors! I dont do bland colors like burgundy, silver, or gray...I dont like colors like that! My favorite is GREEN...So I get that color the most!


But there are some things I dont approve of, just a few examples...



















Now these right here are what I consider GHETTO...am I the only one who feels this way?

Well, these are my fav SPLASHES OF COLOR...whats your fav colors?


#DEUCES





No comments:

Post a Comment