Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Cell Phone...Rather An Extension Of My Arm...

OMG...it seems like no one really understands how important my phone is to me. Am I the only one feels vulnerable when its left some where? Am I the only one who will be late to work to turn around to get it? Am I the only one who uses it to help me get through my day? As you can see already I LOVE my phone. It can entertain me for hours...I think if it was legal, I might just marry my phone...its always there and it does what I tell it to do, and it always gives me its undivided attention when I play with it. So yes, If I could marry it, I would consider it ((not really, but you get the point))

Well what pisses me off is that I cant freely play with my phone at work because my two pharmacist are OLD and dont understand the importance of it. they look @ phones the way my parents look @ them. All my parents want the phone to do is make and receive calls.  I would like to give a shout out to my dad because he actually wants to learn, unlike my mom. my dad now knows how to use his camera on his phone and how to activate and use his GPS...now thats the BOMB DOT COM...dont yall think so...(crickets)...well I think so.

This is my phone:


Do you really expect me to NOT to touch my phone throughout the day??? have you lost your mind...this phone can do any and every dang thing possible, within the perimeters of a phone.

Also here are some popular phones that are out right now...which one do you have?
iPhone4

Palm Pre












BlackBerry Torch


Samsung Vibrant











Droid2
BlackBerry Tour




































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







My phone keeps me connected to the outside world. When I'm @ work I feel like I'm trapped in a dungeon, a cave, a well, a hole...I think you get the point ... so I use my phone as an escape tool to help set me free, even if its momentary. My phone allows to talk to that someone special when I cant see them, it allows me to leave sweet messages for him to get later. It also allows him to leave me messages that make me smile and help me get through my boring or stressful day. It also allows me tweet my life away and release all my random thoughts in 140 characters are less...Soooo... ((follow me @iRockSneAKAs))


So after reading this, am I the only who feels this way? Am I the only one who uses this to escape...tell me why you love your phone the most...

#DEUCES

No comments:

Post a Comment