Thursday, August 26, 2010

Okay, I'll Text You...

This post is about the power of text messages! These things are taking over the world, I mean I rarely call ppl! When  someone says, "hit me up later"...I automatically text them unless they're old or electronically challenged!  I have become so accustomed to texting people that I actually HATE talking on the phone, unless its my sweetheart, then thats another story. For the most part, I hate talking to people, I become irritated when they prolong conversations, sometimes when people call, I ignore the call and then text them, just because I don't feel like talking!

To me, a text message is a silent conversation, I can say EVERY thing I need to you through a text message. Another thing is, if you have alot to say, my phone has the option to keep texting and it will automatically split the message for me, isnt that awesome!!!

One thing I do not like about text messages is, sometimes people read them wrong. they can interpret it in a way you didnt mean, let me give you an example:

"You Like My Outfit"
"You Looked Bad" (In A Horrible Way)
"You Looked Bad" (As You Looked Good)

Now, there is no telling the way the person is going to read that! you can only hope for the best and keep it moving...

Besides that, the world of texting is great and convenient...

One thing Im trying to STOP doing and thats texting while driving. It is very unsafe and it now consider illegal! So do me a favor and make a comment and sign my NO TEXTING WHILE DRIVING Pledge...

#DEUCES

No comments:

Post a Comment