Friday, August 13, 2010

One Of My Addictions...

My friends suggested I tell yall about an addiction of mines...



This addiction is NOT a good one
It is something I HAVE to have on a daily basis
I cant function without it...
Its a MUST to start my day


Its My Addiction To:   MOUNTAIN DEW



I Have To Have It!
When I go to work @ 10...the first thing I do when I walk into the pharmacy is grab me a COLD 20 oz bottle of mountain dew. I grab this even before I clock into work, I can not start my day without it. As soon as I take a sip I feel relieved and actually feel like I have just started my day.

From the time I wake up, until the time I sip my mountain dew, my body is on "Autopilot". I know Im moving and getting ready for work but Im NOT moving myself, my body is moving on its on...so its on autopilot. But once I sip my mountain dew, thats when I feel like ok....its time to get moving and start my day!

Im so obsessed with mountain dew that I found these pair of sneakers

                
                                                                                                                                    









Even Though everyday I say to myself that I need to leave that mountain dew and get a bottle water (I do drink water BTW) I grab it anyway and take a nice cold gulp...and say: "Aaaaaaahhhhh"

I do need to be more health conscience because look @ this...this is in every body of mountain dew I drink:

20 oz Bottle
12 oz Can




















Now you all know my addiction, DONT JUDGE ME, but understand that the same way some of you all have to have a cup coffee to help you wake up, well THIS RIGHT HERE...Is My coffee ayyyye...LOL...Until Next Time... 

#DEUCES

No comments:

Post a Comment