Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My "OMG" Moments @ The Pharmacy...Part ONE

See, people don't realize what I deal with on a daily basis. They think all I do is count pills and smile @ people all day. Man oh man are yall wrong. When I go to work, I become people freakin punching bags, therapists, little black slave, or etc. Yall aren't there when these people curse me out because I won't give them their medicine, yall don't feel my frustration... it makes me want to:

PULL OUT MY HAIR....



First scenario to help yall understand:

Man comes up the counter, doesn't say ANYthing @ all...he just looks @ me...so I finally ask..."may I help you?"...he replies, "you cant help me do sh*t"...so I walk off...then he yells after me saying "where in the h*ll you're going?"...I turn around and say "I'm going to help this other man...do you mind?"... He says "yes, I was here first, and you're going to help me"..and I said "you just told me, that I can't help you"...he proceeds to look @ me like I'm the crazy one and says: "I didn't say that"... Well @ this point I just stare @ him because for a second, I actually thought I was crazy...but then I realize, I wasn't crazy...he is, and there was no need to argue because it would have been pointless to fuss with him, some battles, you can't win...

Then when I was done with him, I told him to have a nice day...he says in return ... "you go to hell"...

Now they really expect me to continue to be nice to these crazy people after all of this...really...what I really want to do is give them a piece of my mind...but the things I want to say...Ill need this:



But Then I cant do that, because I wont have a job and then Ill be more mad @ myself for stooping to their level....

This Is What I Go Through...And how I FEEL

No comments:

Post a Comment