Friday, September 24, 2010

Turn On The TV....

Well...

I've decided to bless you with a list of my ALL time favorite TV shows, in no particular order...but I've done music, movies, and its time to do shows...here I go...

---> Ones With An Asterik (*) Are My Fav of the Fav.... ---> **

---> #1 Favorite is...Different World ---> ***


  • Different World***
  • Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air**
  • Living Single**
  • Martin**
  • Family Matters
  • Step By Step
  • Half n Half
  • Sabrina, the teenage witch**
  • My Wife And Kids
  • All Of Us
  • House
  • CSI:Miami**
  • Criminal Minds
  • NCIS:LA
  • Meet The Browns
  • House Of Payne
  • Eve
  • Amen
  • Cosby Show**
  • The Bernie Mack Show
  • The Game
  • The George Lopez Show
  • iCarly
  • The Nanny
  • Roaseanne
  • Saved By The Bell
  • Touch By An Angel
  • Jamie Foxx Show



These sre shows that I can watch at any time...if there is a marathon on...Im tuned in...I love tv shows more that I do movies, because they are usually just 30 minutes to 1 hour and I can pay attn that long...LOL

Welp, enjoy and think of your favorite shoes and favorite episodes...and tell me whats your fav show...or if I left one off you think should be listed...again enjoy!

*Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment