Monday, September 13, 2010

Life Lesson 4

This past Sunday, I learned a very important life lesson...

I learned that I work hard...I go to work, I go to class, Im studying for my PCAT, and completing my application for pharmacy school..

 With all that going on, sometimes it is hard for me to stop and enjoy life, well this Sunday, I stopped and enjoyed life. I found out that having a friend and or companion is incredible. It feels GREAT to have someone to laugh and play with. Im starting to sound like a 5 year old in a candy store, but it feels good to have someone who you can call a friend and depend on...

Sometimes you have to forget the worries of the world and enjoy yourself and thats what I did Sunday...its the most fun Ive had in awhile, so thanks, he knows who he is....

Well the lesson I guess I learned in the end is...

Stop and enjoy life and cherish fun times, they dont come around that often....

#Deuces ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment