Friday, September 24, 2010

Life Lesson 5

Well, I just need to talk and one thing thats always there to listen, is my blog...and the only person always there is God...I've talked to God and prayed and now I guess I'll talk to you...

Sometimes in this world you can  feel so alone...sometimes you can be in a room full of ppl and still feel alone. Everyone hates feeling this way because it can lead to depression, but my God wont let that happen. The Lord always places ppl in your life that will help you get through your day and that will help you analyze your life and be grateful for what you have.

After awhile, you can get tired of sharing, and as a child I always got what I wanted, and I like that and somethings are meant to be shared and I'm sticking to that. At times you get tired of being alone, you want someone who you can call your own, who you can do things with, who you can hang with, who you can become best friends with...

I have friends who I talk to and I hang with but thats all they are, friends...they aren't my boyfriend, better half, fiancĂ©, future husband.  They aren't someone who I can always depend and call my own...they are not someone who you can one day say "I Love You" too...

I know that the Lord is going to bless me with someone who is more than just a friend...I am tired of having friends...not literally, but you get the point...

But the Lord will bless me one day and I will have that special someone and after I get into pharmacy school...I will be complete...

I just have to wait on the LORD...he has ALL the answers...

Well gotta go... 

*Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment