Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Breeeeeeathe

Look Here...


Let Me Tell Y'all Something...


I went to the gym today and I thought I was going to die...not really...but it was hard for some reason today...


I went with a friend of mine and we stayed for a hour and we actually encouraged each other, so that was a good thing...


I know people always SAY a workout partner is good, but I must admit, I experienced it today...


If it wasn't for my friend, I would've probably quit and went home...sometimes you get discouraged and "man forget this BS" and you leave, but if you have someone who is dedicated, they wont allow you to quit and leave...


Another thing, if you know its hard to stay and you always want to give up and leave...DONT DRIVE...because what you going to do...WALK...I dont think so...


Well just wanted to update you on my journey and tell all you out there to STAY ENCOURAGED...


*Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment