Saturday, September 18, 2010

NOT The Bee Knees (Business)

Okay...this post is about a few things that I DONT think is the "Bees Knees" ... Business...

1. NOT Answering My Text Messages = Pissing Me OFF To The Highest

2. Calling Me, When CLEARLY, I Texted You

3. Looking Through My Phone Without My Permission, I Hope You See A Surprise

4. Fat People Wearing Clothes Meant For Skinny People, Just Because They Make It In Your      Size, Does NOT Mean You're Suppose To Wear It GOSH

5. Following Me, Come On, Be Unique, Aint Nobody Wanna Look Like Dang Twins, Clearly Thats NOT Cool

6. When I Ask Someone A Question And They Act Like They Didnt Hear Me And Say HUH...Clearly You Heard Me If You Said HUH...UGGGGH

7. Telling Me I NEED To Wear Heels...Clearly You NEED To Get Out My Face...Look @ My Eyes, Roll Em

8. Judging Me...Really, Who Are You, Baby Jesus?

9. Being Ghetto In Public, I Will WALK OFF And Leave You...

10. Talking About People, When You Are In The SAME Boat ... EX-ugly ppl calling other ppl ugly...REALLY?

Okay Thats All For NOW...I Have More...

When I See These Things...I Will Say...Really...And Tell You To Look @ My Eyes...And ROLL THEM...

#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment