Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friends...

In this world we are blessed with friends, either temporarily or for a life time...

We all had friends in our life temporarily that taught us life lessons or taught how to be a good friend, because they weren't what we call a friend...

I have been bless with what you call REAL friends and I cherish them because they are all I have, every time I try to find new friends, they fail me and I end right back up with the same faithful few...

School has brought me some real friends that I cherish because they made my college experience awesome and another place where I made friends is, believe it or not, is twitter...

Like I have my twitter "friends" then I have ppl that I have met on twitter then met in real life and we have become really great friends...and I appreciate them...

So in the end, I appreciate my friends and for them being there....this post is dedicated to you all 

:-)


#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment