Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life Lesson 3

Well, as I grow and go about my busy day, I see that I learn new life lessons everyday...

I've been taught these lessons as a child and have been told them over and over again, but you dont really realize something until you encounter and learn them for yourself...

Lesson I learned today is that, money is not everything...I knew this all along but man did I experience it today.

Today was the day from hell, it was the FIRST of the month...and at the pharmacy that means PURE HELL...

You all know Im going to pharmacy school, will be in next year in JESUS name, and today @ work, I wanted to quot and never see that dang pharmacy again. I was so frustrated and stress, that I was just plain ole mad...

Even though we were busy, I was being nice to everyone, I mean everyone and I was getting great results, but like my mom alway say "you cant make everyone happy" and man was she telling the truth...I had a few select customers that went POSTAL on me, even when I was nice to them...it was rough...I wanted to scream...

Then this very silly girl called my boss on me because she didnt like the way I handled the call...that pissed me off even more...

Then today the drug order came and I didnt even get to put it up...its still sitting in the pharmacy NOW...guess I'll get it tomorrow!


Well, as you can see, even though I like pharmacy and in the future I will be make 6 figures...I honestly wanted to leave that pharmacy and never go back...

At one moment it hit me, MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING...and that 6 figures looked like a penny to me...






---------------------------->













But Im not going to pharmacy school just for the money, Im going because I LOVE it and it makes a difference in the community...

So this is the leson I learned today...

Gotta Go, I have homework....(tell you about that another time)


#DEUCES ---> *Drops Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment