Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My iLikes...

There Are Some Things iLike...They Are Tons, So I'll Babble Until I Get Tired...


=> Here Ya Go, In NO Particular Order, My Mind Cant Just Go In Order... Sometimes...LOL

  • Read Books
  • Listen To Music
  • Go Out To Eat @ Restaurants
  • Surf The Web
  • Tweet
  • Go On Road Trips
  • Hang With My LSs... Need To This More
  • Buy Sneakers
  • Going To Gym
  • Being Around My HUGE Family
  • Going To College (it was a blast)
  • Search For Things That Make Me STAND Out
  • Blogging :-)
  • Watch TV 
  • Go To The Movies
  • Taking Pictures
  • Texting (iLove This)
  • Singing Loudly (iSound Bad Too )
  • Creating Things
  • Helping People (iGet A Tingling Feeling)
  • Sitting On The Toilet Just To Think (DONT judge me)
  • Being Alone
  • Being With That Special Someone
  • Writing, iLike My Handwriting
  • Making List, And Completing Them
  • Me ;-)

Okay Im Tired Of Babbling...I Will Add More To This List, So STAY TUNED


#BeGreat
#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment