Friday, October 22, 2010

Hmmm...My Ideal Life

Okay, Lets See...Whats My Ideal Life?


Lets Get Started On This List...LOL (in no order @ all)


  • GREAT Relationship With The Almighty GOD
  • Pharmacist making 6 figures of course ;-) in my OWN pharmacy (pharmaLESScy "copyright")
  • My Family And Friends
  • Loving, Supportive, Trustworthy Husband
  • Kids (Twins)
  • My BMW 5-7 Series, Nothing Less
  • A Nice House
  • Days Off During The Week And Weekends
  • Going Into Work After 10 And Getting Off No Later Than 6
  • Leaving Work When I Want To
  • My Siblings Successful...Parents Not Working And Comfortable
  • Basketball Season ALL Year
  • Lebron James With 6 Rings Like The Great Michael
  • Kobe Retired
  • Mountain Dew And Smart Water On DECK
  • Great Marconi & Cheese And String Beans 
  • A Big TV With Cable
  • My Favorite Movies BAPS, Coming To America, Hangover, Labyrinth 

As Long I Have These Things In My Life, It Will And Shall Be IDEAL BABEEE!


Im Out

#BeGreat
#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment