Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Friends?

All The Time, I Have To Sit Back And Ask My Self...Friends?...How Many Of Us Really Have Them?...


Do I have real friends, because sometimes I feel ALL alone...and sometimes I have no one who I can call and just tell ALL my problems too...


In the end, I'd have to say, my only true friend is Jesus, because HE is the only one I can talk to about everything...


Dont get me wrong, I do have friends, but I have yet to find the type of friend I can go to with every situation that pop up in my life...I do have one that comes very close...my buddy Jessica Brown, shoutout to you chica...she always keeps me motivated and in line...


I do have another guy friend thats cool, but we keep crossing THAT line of more then friends and then going back to just friends...so IDK what to say about that, but in the end...he is a great friend...


Then I have childhood friends where sometimes I feel we have grown apart...not as lost touch, but sometimes I feel like Im mentally in another world from them...not as in smart, but just different...


With all these different types of friends, I guess you ask how can I still ask the question, Friends? Do I really have them?


Well I do have them, I just dont have that ONE friend who I can always run to and feel COMFORTABLE always running to them when I need to talk...and you know what my mom told me, she said when I find that person, he'll be my husband...so I guess I'll wait until the Lord sends him....With that being said...


I guess the real question is....Friend?...Who is my ONE ultimate true friend???


#BeGreat


#DropsMic


P.S. => Enjoy the video
             
        => Friends By Whodini 





No comments:

Post a Comment