Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aye Yo Peep This... Peep!

Am I the only one who feels this way?
Am I the only one going through this?
there is no way Im alone in this...impossible...


Lately, my feelings feel like bowling alley pins...


It feels like someone keeps knocking them down and then picking them up...so Im UP & DOWN...


I shouldn't allow someone to control my feelings, but hey lets be real...its hard not too...so dont judge me one dang bit...because we have all been in this situation...


But a certain someone makes me so happy when we are together...I laugh constantly and we always have fun together, but when we are apart, Im sometimes sad because he seems like a different person... I dont know what to do...we're good friends, hope our friendship will last... He's a special guy... 


Welp gotta go...


*This is a story from an anonymous source, she wanted to know if anyone feels the same and what she should do...


Leave Comments of your suggestions...


#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment