Friday, October 22, 2010

The Person I Admire The Most...

The person I admire the most is my father...




My dad has always been THE perfect father, he has yet to let us down and tells us on almost a daily basis, "If you need me, you call me now"...I can laugh @ my dad for hours...because the simplest thing he makes funny...my dad is where I get my "funny" side from...making people laugh is fun...


Also, even though my daddy whooped my azz like no other, it sure must've helped because Im going to be successful one day in Jesus name, I already have my Bachelors Degree and now Im going to pharmacy school in year 2011...so he's going to have a successful daughter and I owe it all to him and my mom...


Also throughout the years my dad has been the center of our attention, no one can tell a story like my dad...if you want sound effects, different voices, and everything you else, listen to a story told my dad, it will hold you captive for hours...its happened to my siblings and I before...


My dad has supported my whole family (wife & 4 kids) all his life...working for others and eventually starting his own business...amazing...my mom has never had to work a day in her life and my sister and I had jobs in HS because we wanted to, he has shown how a man is suppose to take care of a household and Im proud to say he is all mine... and I love him with ALL my heart...


Thank You Daddy For Being The Person I Admire The Most And For ALWAYS Being There NO Matter What...Love You


This Is Dedicated To My Father The husband, Pastor, Friend, Support System...





#BeGreat
#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment