Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quote Of The Day...

"Opportunity Is Missed By Most People Because It Is Dressed In Overalls And Looks Like Work" -Thomas Edison



So, My People, I Admit, This Is True...Some Of The BEST Opportunities Pass Us By Because We Look At It, As If Its TOO Much Work ...Because Sometimes We Forget That The Only Way To Make It To The Top Is Through Hard Work And Dedication...Its Never Easy...So Remember That...Stop Taking The Easy Route, Because Its USUALLY NOT The Best Route...So Stop.Think.And STOP Judging The Book By Its Cover...

So, If Its Hard Right Now...Dont Panic And Quit...Remember It Has To Be Hard, So One Day It Can Be Easy...So When It Gets Hard...NEVER Give Up...Keep It Moving...

With Jesus, EVERYthing is Possible...So Dream, And Dream BIG...I Know I Am...Pharmacy School Here I Come...

#BeGreat

#DropsMic


No comments:

Post a Comment