Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pet Peeves ... Gear Grinders ...

Here Is A List Of A Few Things That GRIND My Gears... Better Known As Pet Peeves...


In NO Particular Order:

  • People Who Sneeze Without Holding Their Mouths (YUCK)
  • People Who Talk To Me While Eating And Food Flies OUT Their Mouth And ON Me (WTF)
  • Watching A Really Good Movie, And Having Someone Talking TOO Much (Really?)
  • People FOLLOWING Trends...Going Natural Is NOT For Everyone (Be Yourself, Geesh)
  • Someone NOT Responding To My Texts Messages (I Know You Got It)
  • People Who Call Me, I Call Them Back, And They DONT Answer (Why You Call Me Then)
  • Lectures...Tell Me Your Point And Then STFU (Whew)
  • Being Responsible...Im Still Young :-( (Real World, Thumbs Down)
  • People Judging Me Because I Rock Sneakers, You Basic Heel Wearing Bit... I Wont Go There. :-) (Angel)
  • People Drinking All My Juice Or Soda And Not Buying More, Now Im Here, Thirsty Az All Get Up (C'mon Son)
  • People Who Talk So Dang Much, I CANT SAY ISH (STFU)
  • People Who Dont Understand Im NOT A Morning Person, DO NOT TALK TO ME (Geesh)
  • Clean Sneakers, Dirty Shoe Laces
  • Dirty Sneakers, Period
  • People Who Judge Me For Wearing A Sweater, With Shorts, In The Wonter (Back Up OFF Me)
  • Touching Me (Germ A Phobe)
  • Touching Dirty Grimey Prescription Bottles (You Wiped This Bottle In Yo Azz?)
  • Dirty Finger Nails
  • Long Real Finger Nails (Clip Them Shyt)
  • Being Taken For Granted
  • Not Being Able To Help My Parents
  • Not Always Being There For People
  • Unreliable People
  • Late People

Okay I Stop For Now, I Could Go On For Days, Ask My Family, Im PICKY Person...Very Opinionated...As The Baby, LAst Child...Im Weird...And I LOVE IT...

#BeGreat
#DropsMic

P.S.

Follow Me On Twitter @iRockSneAKAs 

No comments:

Post a Comment