Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Football Baby

Everybody who knows me, know I am a die hard basketball fan...and Im a Lebron fan until the end and I will never change...


And I still dont like Kobe, wont change at all...


BUT...like I was trying to say...


Im trying to get into this new sport called football...I have a friend who is a die hard football fan and is THE ultimate cowboys ...


Lately we have been watching football games together, and now that I know what is going on when I watch it, I want to chose a team to follow and learn all about them...


Dont know which team I want to chose yet, might be Cowboys because everyone says they are overrated...just like everyone believes Lebron is overrated, which he is NOT...he's an awesome player...raw skills...back to football


But I think it will be the cowboys, dont know for sure yet, but I will keep you people posted...


Just have to learn the basics, because somebody CLEARLY showed me today that I dont know the basic...LOL


Welp...here I go on my football journey....


*Holds Up Glass*...Here's To football




Respect The Star


Steelers






By The Way...I Just Found Out They Are 32 Teams In The NFL...

#DropsMic


No comments:

Post a Comment