Friday, November 19, 2010

100th Post

*Throws Confetti*  THIS IS MY 100TH POST *Throws Confetti*

Well, as you can see this is my 100th post...

I just want to say thank you all for checking out my blog...

Esp to the people who actually come and check it out everyday and inbox/DM me about how they have enjoyed it.... you enjoyed looking at it and I have enjoyed blogging ... It allows me to get my random outburst out my mind and place it on a blank slate and watch it come to life...

Some people dont understand how many random thoughts jump in my mind daily, thats one of the main reason I believe that twitter and blogspot was made esp for me, I get to constantly tell ppl my random thoughts on a daily basis... all day long... until Im placed in twitter jail that is... or dont feel like posting... [follow me iRockSneAKAs]


So, once again to viewers who try to check me out...Since I've started, I've had more than 15oo+ views in 3 months...pretty good to me... so hey keep em coming... iLove to see you guys stop by... 

"This post also goes out to all my haters, yall make me feel like the greatest"

Im Out Like A Gay Dude In Heels [yikes!]

#DropsMic


P.S. Hey Its My 100th Post... Lets Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

With No Hands... [Look Ma, No Hands]






No comments:

Post a Comment