Friday, November 19, 2010

Anticipating...

Well, for the people who know me, know that I am a phone junkie...I can not keep the same phone for more than 6 months to a year... as soon as something new comes out, I run and go get it...


Well good thing, right now, no new phone is out except for the Samsung epic, which is an epic fail... I dont want no dang phone with a sliding keyboard...do I like 13 to you...NOT...so Im waiting, I know Sprint will bring out something that will capture my attention and my heart.


Dont get me wrong, for once Im not bored with my phone...the EVO is the best phone I've had, I must admit...and Ie had a good bit of phones...lets see how many...


-Pink Flip Phone (2005)
-Plam Treo
-Samsung A900
-Another Palm Treo (new version)
-HTC Mogul
-HTC Touch
-BlackBerry Curve
-BlackBerry Tour
-BlackBerry Bold
-HTC Evo


So Thats What, 10 Phones in 10 years, so about twice a year...I change phones... SMH @ me... but now you see Im addicted to phones..


Another thing is gadgets...


Right now, Im craving an iPad or the Samsung galaxy... one of those, but someone told me to wait because a new version is coming out, so I think I will be patient and get the NEW iPad... Im totally geeked and that will keep me from buying a new "nook" [e-book reader powered by Google] because a new version is out...but I get to use my iPad to read books...


Welp, Ive talked your ears off enuff...


Im OUT like a gay dude in HEELS (yikes!)


#DropsMic


P.S.


World's Greatest Phone =>



No comments:

Post a Comment