Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Varando Weirdo...

I have decided to tell you some things in which some people would look at me funny and black people might try to take my "black card"...but thats fine with me! matter a fact some of things Im about to tell you, you will probably think Im weird, but you must realize that I ENJOY being weird...It literally who makes me who I am...


Some people try to get rid of what makes them weird or try to hide it, but who wants to be like everyone. why would I want to like or dislikes all the things you do, that would make me a follower, no twitter, and not a leader. I was born to be leader, its in my blood and Im determine to show the world that this little black girl can make it out of the country and become someone successful...so without further delay, here are a few things that just makes me plain ole "Weird"





  • I never considered going to a HBCU (Historically Black College or University) its just too many dang black people. I dont mean this in a bad way, but I cant deal with black folks for too long. It just seems when certain black people get together, drama always breaks out. And white people have their problems too, but thats why I chose my school because there is an equal or less amount black to white ratio. Im not racist in NO FORM, so dont come on my blog judging me and ish...
  • I do not like to touch people and I dont like people to touch me. First off, Im a germ-a-phobe and I do not do germs. I know germs are every where, but they are germs that could harm you and make you sick. So I try to stay away from touching people and people touching me. 
  • Next, I do not like using other people's phone and pleeeease dont ask to use mine. that is an absolute Oh heck NAW. do you know how much germs is located on a person's phone? do you know how many different things you do with your hands and then go back to your phone. Some people even use the restroom and play with their phone...wipe and pick their phone RIGHT back up...man Noooo... I dont use people's phone and dont ask to use mine...I dont get down with that AT ALL
  • Driving on the interstate, that bish makes me SUPER nervous. At one time I use to LOVE driving. I would drive every where, I would even volunteer to drive when people would invite me to go places. I loved being in the driver seat...I love to drive fast, it gives me a thrill. But all of a sudden it makes me nervous and I always think Im going to get into an accident or get a ticket. It just straight dang scares me...
  • Talking on the phone...that ish grinds my gears. I know its one of the main ways to communicate with someone, but dang it, give me a text message/email, something!  I know some people may read this and say WHAT...how could you not like to talk on the phone...well I just dont know, I just dont like it... I run out of ish to say, but with text, I can talk for hours.
  • Running away from sneezes... you all dont understand, if someone sneezes and covers or dont cover their mouth...I will run... no matter what, I will run. When you sneeze there is something in your body that doesnt belong there and your body sneezes to get rid of it... so why you trying to blow it my way...I dont want it in me... that is freakin nasty and I can not deal with that... so I run away from sneezes...
  • Watching Long Movies... I can not do it...it takes everything in me to sit still that long... I mean I can watch a movie, but I can not promise you that I will pay attention the WHOLE time...most likely I wont... something will distract me and take my attention from the movie...like right now... Im blogging while this GOOD movie is on... I like 30 minute shows better
Well Thats All For Now.. I Have A Few More, But I Dont Want You To Look @ Me Funny Next Time I See You, So I'll Keep The Others To Myself

What Are Some Things That Makes You Weird... Leave A Comment Below And Dont Forget To FOLLOW!

#BeGreat => #DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment