Monday, November 22, 2010

Another OMG Moment @ The Pharmacy...

Well...

A few days ago I met this little girl [wont reveal her real name b/c of HIPPA purposes]...

But she was only approx 3 years old...[African american]..

and she was diagnosed as HIV positive at birth...when her mom found this out, she foolishly decided she didn't want here daughter..

The crazy thing is, she is the one who gave it to her, how could you NOT want your daughter...are you serious right now? 

I wish I could me her, so I could SLAP THE HAYLE outta her...

That is the most selfish ish I have seen or heard of in my life...as my day went on I could not get my mind off that little girl!

The great thing about it is, she now has a wonderful foster mom, who truly loves her dearly...she treats like she is her own and as if she does not have HIV...

So, in the end, she had a very stupid and foolish mom, but at least the little girl is now in a good home and most of all, she is LOVED...

So, to you all... all I have to say is, life is short and you never know who you meet...and how they will change your life...

Im Outtie...

#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment