Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Do I Care???

I have been apart of twitter for about a year and a half and I swear its a great website, a great place to let your random thoughts out and be yourself, which some people find it hard to be themselves...


But the same way I act on twitter, thats me in real life, because it takes to much energy to be someone else, or pretend to be someone else...


But the main thing I realized is that EVERY DANG person has an opinion...every tweet you send someone has to say something, someone has to put their own response and tell you how they feel...


I know its twitter and I know I tweeted it but dang it, did I ask you for your input...did I @ you and ask for your opinion...I dont think so...


Some people feel...its twitter and you tweeted it and if you didnt want me to respond, then you shouldn't have tweeted it...


Then the next person may feel, this is MY twitter account and I say what I want, when I want...


Which is true, but its all discretion and somethings just need to stay with and stay as YOUR opinion...


Well, what do you think??


#DropsMic



No comments:

Post a Comment