Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Am I The Only One???

Sometimes I feel bad because it seems like I am the only one who feels this way at times...


But I can NOT deal with OLD MEAN people...Its one thing to be old, but for you to be old and rude is just not the bess-knees...I mean come on...


I know some of them feel, I have been on this earth for this long and I deserve respect no matter if I deserve it or not, they feel like you should give them respect because of their age...


But to me it is extremely hard to be nice to someone who is OLD and RUDE... I mean really...sometimes I feel like just pushing them or kicking their canes or walkers from beneath them...and say "now you get by yourself"...but I cant bring myself to do that, even if Im totally disrespected....


Better yet, I can just take their teeth and hide them...or put some hot sauce in them and hand them back to them...I wouldnt do anything like hiding their meds...dont wanna em to die on me....


But all jokes aside, I just cant deal with OLD RUDE people...thats like a pet peeve to me...


I have tons of them at my pharmacy that I have to snap on...or kill with kindness to get them to change...


Well...am I really alone??? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW


#DropsMic

No comments:

Post a Comment