Monday, April 11, 2011

Grateful...

The Lord has blessed me so tremendously that I have became more grateful than I have ever been...and I'm not becoming grateful just because the Lord has blessed me, but because Ive prayed and prayed and my prayers have been answered...and all I can be is forever grateful...because he didn't have to do it...


The time to be grateful is NOW...not later...because later is NOT promised...I know you have heard this over and over but we are in our last days, if you want to believe it or not...


With all that out the way...


Lately every where I go, it seems like somebody is complaining...instead of being grateful, they always have something negative to say or just not be happy for what they have been blessed with...


I have heard things like:


I can stand my job (well, quit because there is someone out there right now, praying for the Lord to bless them with a job)


He/She gets on my nerves (well, leave them or be quiet, because I'm sure what you're complaining about someone else wont be and will happily take your place. There are people in this world praying for someone to talk to and for them to be by their side)


My family gets on my nerves (well, do you believe that they are people in this world with NO living relatives and would kill for a cousin and you have 20, be grateful)


So, I have a new view of things...I look at things in a way I have never looked at them before, and as much as I can, I try to find the bright side...


Welp with that being said...SHUT UP...and be grateful for what you have...because whatever situation you are in...somebody is in 10 times worse than yours...






#ExitStageLeft

No comments:

Post a Comment